Simple Home-Made Pizza

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My family asked me to do something special since I was always out of the house, so I decided make myself and my family some pizza. I didn't have time to go to the supermarket to buy the ingredients I needed so just went to a local grocery store and bought alternatives.

The ingredients were:

Quick melting cheese
Parmesan cheese
Hotdogs
Spam
Pizza Sauce
bread

I didn't indicate the amount because for me that usually depends on how you like your pizza, for me I just wanted two different types of cheese to add texture and just the right sauce and a lot of meat into my pizza

Procedure:

1. Cook your hotdogs and spam in a nice non-stick pan
2. Cut your hotdogs and spam into bite size pieces and set aside
2. take a piece of bread, and cut in half
3. Spread your pizza sauce just to cover the top
4. spread the hotdogs and spam on top (depends on how much you like your meat)
5. Spread your quick melting cheese first before the Parmesan on top of your meat (again, depends on how much you like)
6. Dump it into your oven
7. A few minutes (5 to 8) until the cheese melts
8. eat...eat...eat... and enjoy!





now that was simple, I satisfied my pallet and saved a few bucks. The pizza was great specially for kids, and since our house has plenty of them everyone enjoyed the snack. I once added shrimps, pine apples, you know the usual stuff you'd fine in an ordinary pizza parlor, but the difference is that this one is home made and imagination as your only limit.



0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs