Another day at the Office

Friday, June 6, 2008



Since mid-May our office was one hell of place to work, but it wasn't always that way. Before everything was pretty much laid back, not much to think about, not much to do, everything was a bit peaceful and a few laughs here and there, but then, a long awaited event changed everything. Bit by bit our work load suddenly increased and the joy of having new faces to work with suddenly disappeared, we are now expecting when the day comes that all hell will break loose.

But, I'm not about to talk about that, its the result of doing so much work. Honestly, I kinda like working more than I used to do, I feel that I'm improving myself even though it's tiring at times. But sometimes it just gets into you that you soon forget the little things that no matter how small, is just as important. One very good example literally is brushing your teeth, I usually brush my teeth after meals, but because I do so much work, I tend to use even my lunch break time to finish a few tasks just to get home early, tsk...


I tend to eat more since I burn more energy, (or I guess that's how I feel...) so I gain a bot more weight, darn! I forget things, I do clumsy things, not to mention I sleep a lot. But after all the hassle I still like it, I like the feeling of fulfillment, the joy of being commended for a good job despite the difficulties.

2 comments:

Tea said...

well, now we belong to the same club. lol. i attended a meeting where your boss agreed that it our slogan should goes like this: "underpaid and overpaid".

kinda familiar right? :D

Carlo said...

I can relate to the underpaid but, I don't know about overpaid, hehehe...

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs