Office Clutter

Wednesday, June 18, 2008


I always knew that in order to work efficiently one has to have a conducive environment. That I knew until I actually worked, in the real world having a nice well maintained work area isn't really your priority once you think about it (for me I guess).

My table is full of clutter and that everything is either for priority or urgently needed, and by the time I finish one task, another comes in to fill the space, and these tasks come in bundles. I barely have room for my mug and even my computer is having a heart attack. How to manage such a mess, simple, extend your working hours and I'm not talking about minutes here, but in hours.

Since highschool I always wanted to be busy, accomplishing things, having the feeling of fulfillment, but sometimes, you just can't finish them all, and that no matter what you do, no matter how badly you want things to work out perfectly, things go wrong. I really don't want to blame my clutter, because no matter how confusing it looks, it's actually arranged and organized in such a way that only I can see where things needed to be.

But I guess it won't hurt to have a neat environment...

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs