Pay Per Post: Earning while blogging

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Since college I wanted to have my own site hence, I took my computer subjects a bit seriously than other classes. But unfortunately I wasn't able to do so, not that I cant create one since even back then there were some sites that offer free domain and hosting, but because I don't really know what to put in it. Then came the social networking era, I signed up to these sites and quickly made new friends, found the old ones and most specially strengthened the present one's. One part of social networking was blogging, though I never understood what was it for but still I made several blogs.

Then I realize, I'm not getting anything for my time and effort so I said to myself why bother blogging. I took that question until I started working, only then did I realize that It was a great past time, and a nice way to earn cash without doing much. I started searching and the first result was pretty obvious because I'm presently writing something about it. Payperpost is great because you get to earn while you blog, which is like a normal activity nowadays. Earning while doing something you like is simply great. Another thing I like about the site is that it's simple to sign up, very straight forward, fast and clear.


I signed up not only because I can release stress while earning, I can also practice my literary, artistic and keyboard skills. I haven't made any new friends yet but I think I'll be finding a hand full simply because it's great to meet new acquaintances. As a computer engineer I'm really fond of gadgets like mobile devices (i.e. laptops, cellphones, etc...) , and I think Payperpost can help me acquire the latest gadget without worrying on even how to produce the money needed to buy what I want, for now I set my eyes on two things, a high end cellphone or an Ultra mobile PC. both can help me increase my ability to blog and simply feel cool...



2 comments:

Tea said...

Great! it's not that difficult getting approved right? the challenge will be getting opportunities, because I didn't get any. :(

Carlo said...

Same here...tsk..tsk..tsk..

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs