Maze

Friday, June 6, 2008


This about a dream of mine which I find rather weird. I know people sometimes get wild dreams or fantasies but there are times when I can't really decipher what they mean or should I really bother trying, honestly...

The setting is a damp, maze of apartments, whose rooms were small and looks very old and dirty, its like an old dungeon cell with modern amenities. One weird thing was the to get to these apartments, you need to go through stairs that at first glance, doesn't seem to direct you to any room at all, until you try one.

I'm not alone in my dream, I was with my old buddies from high school. I know our group was complete, but then some of them seemed to be lost in the maze and the few of us who were together seemed to have a silent understanding to look for them, until one by one I'd loose my buddies.

We looked room after room until I was alone, I didn't notice how my buddies disappeared, all I know was I was left alone inside the maze, standing and trying to think, what the hell happened. Then I woke up, late for work, still thinking what was that all about, I guess I'll never know, but at least It made me think.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs