Just a thought: how I wish

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

There always come a time when you get unsatisfied with something even everything, from the clothes you wear, food you eat, salary, your work and even on how things go in your life. It just doesn't feel right to everything you wanted and yet that's just all there is to it, just seeing things.


I've always thank for all my blessing and sometimes misfortunes and hard lessons learned, but sometimes you just get frustrated for not having more. It is not about being greedy, but the feeling of having what you want, being proud of yourself and not having the feeling of being deprived of the thing you really want and instead get the things you didn't actually wished but still great.


I sometimes ask, why do I see these things, why do they show them to me?...I guess it's a way to motivate me to be more of myself, or it might also say that you don't deserve such blessings. I have no regrets (so far...) in my life, but I've always wanted more. That, maybe is how I was raised or how I just think of myself. Is really possible for me to be what I wanted to be?...That is a question no one can answer, but that would be one question whose answer will not be decided by my hands alone but will also be decided by faith, by my surrounding's and by eventualities that cannot be controlled by any man .


Everyman wishes for more, the only difference is that everyman has it's own definition of the word "more".

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs