Tuna Con Crackers

Monday, April 28, 2008



Now, I said I was looking for a nice partner of my beer, and I've got a good one, now some may say, eewww, or yuuukkk, or anything you guys want to say I believe some people already know this and it is great, what you do is get a nice can of Tuna, I prefer the spicy one, I think its like 100 grams or so, I'm not really sure, but standard can that you see in your local grocery store will do put it in a bowl, Microwave for about a minute or so, then dump enough crackers to make it a bit dry. Now, what the crackers do is it sip's all that oil, then just mix it all together while its hot.

It tastes great, and a nice partner for beer to, or any alcoholic drink you want. You should try it, I would'nt have the nerve to post it if it makes me sick, honestly...

2 comments:

Tea said...

haven't tried that tho. is it good?

Carlo said...

yep' its very good, specially if you want to have something new to munch during yer' drinking bonanza's

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs