Money Basket

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I live in a family who always maintain a close tie with each other, whenever someone needs help there's always someone to shoulder you. It sounds pretty great, but based on experience, things aren't that great. Specially if your on the giving end, i have nothing againts helping your relatives, as a matter of fact, i even encourage it, but only up to a certain point. I really dont like it when people start to look into your pay slip and ask, "where does all your money go?", I mean, duh...who are you to care, as long as I don't ask money, why would I tell.

If someone in the family needs help, I'm there, but not always. I can't give everything that I have, I also need to save for myself. People sometimes look at you
if you have an above average salary, and they always look at you as someone they can borrow money from. I really dont like that kind of thinking. I may sound selfish and all, and maybe I really am, but I hope some people understand that while I'm willing to help, they should also help themselves. This not just about me, but also to those who are also in same position as I am, like my father, who always helps and we sometimes agree that, while we share our blessings, its not right to always ask for help.

Sometimes its better to do something about your situation, its only when you used up all your option are you to ask for help.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs