Blogging: something to think about...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Now what...

thats the first thing in my mind while writing this blog...well it's just Ive started blogging since 2005 or even as late as 2003 in as simple as trying to post my thoughts or any thoughts in the web, but i cant seem to know why...

Well, I don't get any money even comments in blogging, I've signed in to numerous sites that offer blogs and a bit of interaction to the rest of the universe but, I still cant seem to think on any reason why I'm doing this...Sometimes i want to do something else like something that would actually let me earn that might even be enough to buy me a piece of candy...

But i still want to be optimistic, maybe blogging is a way on how i express my freedom to say what i want and how i want to say it...it might not be always dramatic nor artistic not even enticing, but still it has a bit of sense, well for me at least, and its an outlet. Now, i know its better to talk to someone face to face but the thing is, you cant tell them everything freely, just an example when your telling your sad story he or she cuts you from your mumbling and tells his or her own sad story...see it sucks, for me i'd really want to tel that person, "heyy dude would you mind, im crying out here, me first..." duh!!!...people can sometimes be so insensitive.

but here, you just type your way out, until some guy is willing enough to take the risk of actually listing to you...that is if anybody is willing, if not, well at least you've told the world your side of the story...It's not your fault if nobody wants to listen, or in this case, read.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs