High Prices

Friday, April 25, 2008

RISING PRICES

I'm a single guy, living with my parents with very little financial
obligation, to think that I earn a lot more than an average employee
of my age and status, and still i feel the worsening economy. I earn
almost two and a half times more than the minimum wage and yet I still
can't seem to enjoy what I earn, Where living in today's society requires
oneself not only to own a decent mobile phone but to be able to communicate
and to express himself uniquely among others.

We should be enjoying the benefits of technology and harness its potential
but we are hindered by the fact the everything has a price and not just
any price, but a very expensive price. Okey, I might be exaggerating things
but hheeyy, some prices are above what normal people can afford. Its true a
lot of companies offer lower rates and promos but for a family who earns
just enough, its easy to decide on what to spend their money with, high
prices of basic commodities for low prices of technology. I for instance
would rather buy 2 sacks of rice for the eee PC of ASUS.

Now, why am i babbling about this stuff, coz, at the end everyone of us would
have to work twice as hard just to live the life that we want, and i guess
that's my point, how can we live the life that we want when we cant even
afford to spend to buy all the good stuff, life has to offer. I speak in behalf
of the lower middle class people...life sucks if your working like hell, and yet
you cant hardly taste heaven...

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs