Decision

Monday, March 17, 2008

Heres a poem i made when i was still in High school

I thought I had full authority in time
But mistakes was always mine
I could dine with the God of wine

Why do I always loose the timing?
Always when my heart starts ringing.
But never loose hope, my mind said,
and be true to your self my heart added,


So why give up the things that keeps me alive
It only gives me strength to stand and strive

I will take what is rightfully mine,
Its all but courage, thats what I'll take,
and I wont be nice to anybody in this matter,

Even if i have to loose my friends,
I will give them all up,
for one thing in my heart, I know I love

I will kill death and be swift as the winds that blew
For my dreams to come true.


well, did it make any sense?...before i thought it did, but now, im not really sure, hehehehe...cheers!!!!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs