Bachelors Degree

Monday, March 10, 2008

Its been almost a year since i graduated, and it seems i feel very at home in my new life. a new found freedom i guess, freedom from being scolded on why i came late, freedom to buy a few things that i want and go to places I've never been, or it could be fulfillment. Fulfillment of being a college graduate, of earning my own money, fulfillment of doing almost everything my parents wanted, fulfillment in showing to the whole damn world that i can do more that what i can say.

Ive had a rather memorable college life, i met a lot of people, experienced a lot of difficulty, challenges and joy. Ive seen and enjoyed who i am the moment i realized who i really was. There was even a time that people look up on me, a time when i had a handful of people loyal to me and would rally to my side when the need arises, i time when i held small authority over my school mates, led them to victory and defeat and showed them what needs to be done.

its been a year since i slept 4 hours a day, constantly traveled far places just to finish our thesis, its been a year since i did everything i knew to save and make money for the funds needed to complete our project. its been almost a year since i walked and received my diploma.

i really wanted to be an engineer, and even if i had'nt been a licensed engineer (since computer engineers dont have licenses...tsk..damn!!!) im still happy, coz i know im still living as an engineer, someone who's constantly working for innovation, someone who always tries to do his best. someone who even if he doesnt have a clue on how to do things, but will still figure a way to work things out...

i miss my five years in college, i dont have any regrets with the things that ive been through as a student...and im proud of myself...regardless of what people say.,,,

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs