Syringe Pen

Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Now here is a nice way to write for those in the medical field. My sister is a nurse and she usually takes a medical syringe and places an ink tube inside to be a pen. Patients like this type of pen specially children. Now my sister found an item similar to what she does, and its kinda neat.


It comes in various colors I choose blue, which can be sinister looking, some can be red, green, yellow, white. The pen writes nicely with a good grip. you can also close the tip to be sure that no one gets hurt...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love these syringe pens. i think the best one is the red one that looks like blood. now they have the syringe pens in 5 colors. we did it with imprint for our nurses school for graduation day.
http://www.imprintcenter.com/syringe-pen.html

Carlo said...

yeah,I know its pretty cool, red is neat but is pretty common but hey there are a few other colors to choose from.

Anonymous said...

I love these pens, I also have five different colours! And I found this on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270732329746&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Its post it notes that look like band-aids! How cool is that!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs