A crucial decision for the future

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I believe there will always come a time (metaphorically speaking) when a man has to decide on what foundations his house would be built, I just never realized how close or early it would be for me to make such a decision. At my present age, a lot of opportunities still lurks in the corners of the corporate and industrial world but they seem elusive even though at times I feel I can clearly and with all certainty can grab that torch with both hands.

A decision needs to be made, will my only reason for happiness beyond the cradle be left in exchange for uncertainty but with an increased number of torches ready for the picking? A question that might haunt me for years, months, even days to come. Happiness, man's ultimate goal, what decision would bring me to this goal, will it be worth it, or just like the great generals of the past, it would only take a good strategy to win not just the battle but the war for Happiness.

Nobody really can understand me better than myself, does that mean no one can possibly make a better decision than myself? Or would it be better to hear an outside voice, a voice that is impartial and innocent to my clouded thoughts.

Better to think of the present than the future, the only problem is, the future in time will be your present.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs