Aplaya : Laguna's Bay Walk

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ever since I moved to Laguna, I got very little time exploring what this wonderful province has to offer. I must admit that I'm not that excited but it did made me curious when my mom said, why don't we go to Aplaya, Laguna's version of baywalk. The Christmas season had just passed and we didn't expect to see much. But when I got there the place wasn't that bad at all.


The place reminded me on how vast Laguna lake was, we could see I think Rizal province, the mountains around the lake, I even thought I saw the tower at tagaytay, Los BaƱos was also in sight.

The place wasn't in its best place to be honest,a lot of lake debris was all around, there were still a couple of vendors. It was really cold during that day and very very windy, and the best way to enjoy it is a pack of chicharon with vinegar....plus the coffee of course.

The wind was so strong that it created waves that could reach the break waters and we could not go near the water since we didn't bring extra clothes.


I was amazed to see a small island,they said it was a resort and you would need to take a ferry to get there, i'll bet its pretty expensive. I wished I brought a jacket that day its freakin' cold and wet,but still it isn't everyday you experience that cold weather here in the Philippines so better enjoy it.

After being wet, we decided to make a sideline to our national hero's house in Calamba, we've been here countless times, but we still came back, why?... the entrance is free...hehehehe

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs