Quotes from The Book of Eli

Thursday, March 25, 2010


Here are some of the quotes that I liked from the movie, click here for my blog about the The Book of Eli.

1. "Both thorn and thistles it should bring forth, for us. For out of the ground we were taken for the dust we are, and to the dust we shall return." - Eli

2. Stay on the path. It's not your concern. - Eli

3. I walk by faith, not by sight. It means that you know something even if you don't know something. It doesn't have to make sense, it's faith, it's faith. It's the flower of light in the field of darkness, it's giving me the strength to carry on - Eli

4. Do for others more than what you do for yourself - Eli

5. "Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the conviction and the strength to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path and for keeping me resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and the many signs along the way. Thank you for any good I may have done, I am so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friend I've made and please watch over her as you did for me. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired but I go now to my rest and peace knowing that I have done right with my time on this Earth. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith." - Eli

1 comments:

super like! can i borrow your book? LOL

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs