Parody of Life: Lost in the midst of longing memories

Friday, December 5, 2008

Another day, just like any ordinary day, except for an invitation, digital and electronic in nature but still a rare occasion is brewing.

Its been a few years since the last opportunity arrived, but the question remains, will the invitation be answered? or will it be another waste and wait for another invitation, maybe I guess in that next moment a better position would help make the answer, or the big possibility that this is the last invitation.

Will the answer renew lost bonds? or will it just bring awkwardness? Will ignorance forever break the great memories? Or will understanding prevail?

I've seen my reason to smile in different people's faces, smiles which can never be mine, but still I find reason to hope, just hope, it's all i've got, all i can have.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs