Chirstmas 2008

Friday, December 26, 2008



Here's a gift from my sister this Christmas, thank you! Ever since I could remember,we celebrated Christmas and Christmas Eve, but what I notice the most is that our celebration changes every year, and if I could turn back time, I would swear the later years were far better. But despite the things that I missed, we may not have as much as before, nor was our house packed with relatives, or even waited long after Noche Buena or Christmas eve dinner, not even the exchange of gifts, but there are still a lot of things to thank about. We are still together, alive, healthy and despite thebad economy, we still manage to keep our way of living, minus the luxuries...

Here's something that I cooked for Christmas, a nice, juicy ham, I just don't know if I over did it, but by the time I figured it out, the plates all clean. Something didn't change though, that's our Christmas is always celebrated with the family, specially now that this Christmas might be the last Christmas we would have together, because soon they could be leaving and live with my father back at the states.

This Christmas was less dramatic than our previous years but still memorable since we were still all together despite our problems. But most especially, this Christmas was still memorable because we celebrated Christmas, like all true christians should, a time to give and share our blessings and a time to remember to embrace and accept Jesus as out savior.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs