Greenwich American Idol Pizza

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The  Greenwich American Idol Pizza is one of the newest product from one of the best known pizza chain in the Philippines. According to Greenwich the pizza has seven favorite American toppings, hence the name, also, they dubbed it American Idol pizza due to their promo for American Idol, though I am not sure if this type of pizza is actually part of that promo or just their overload pizza's. By the way, I would like to apologize for the picture, it seems i ate a lot before I decided to take a shot.

I am also unsure what the seven toppings really are, probably based on what I saw and tasted were, onions, bell pepper, shoestring potatoes, and a couple more. The verdict, its really good, its something close to Yellow Cab's New Yorks Finest, except for the shoe strings which I find annoying when eating.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs