Flowers from Alfonso

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

last August 31 I went with my Girlfriends family to visit some of their relatives at Alfonso, Cavite. The place was far and on high ground, the temperature was mild and humid, that was probably the reason why my girlfriends grandparents choose planting flowers as their past time. I personally don't know what these flowers are but they are pretty, here are some of these beautiful plants:


Nice purple and violet colored flowers that seem to hang upside down.



I guess this is an orchid of some sort.



Another orchid, this was pretty high so I had to tip toe to catch a good shot.


I find this vine interesting since the leaves only grow on one side and grow in a spiral manner.


Bright yellow flowers that have been damped by the humidity.


Another flower at the top of a tree, it seems to have a smaller flower within.


The violet leaves makes the flower glow, or might just be the flash of my camera.


Like all gardens, insects play a vital role to help flowers bloom.

Im not sure about this insect, some say a type of cockroach but Im not sure, all I know is that it has a hard exoskeleton and is huge.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs