Bali 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009


25 May 2009, Its 7:45 in the morning, and I just arrived last night, I was too tired to type anything. The hotel was nice, but not that great, staying at some of the hotels in Manila made me compare, but that did not matter last night, I was tired and all I could think of was a hot shower and sleep at the nice bed. Breakfast was not that great also, with very few food selections, I did like the local music being played while taking breakfast, the music made the difference. Being a Filipino here in Bali made me feel at home, the climate, the locals skin tone, some similar words, similar in a lot of things, but one thing I did find interesting is that they unlike us, has not been that much influenced by western countries such as the United States.


As days passed, I tried to enjoy myself despite the fact that I was sent there to work, I enjoyed the beach in the morning before breakfast, then after an hour or two, I'll be at the meeting venue and before I know it I was back at my room trying to tell my body to rest and recharge for the next activity. Our host was kind enough to give us a tour to enjoy the place, which was nice and very enjoyable indeed but not that spectacular.

As soon as I arrive, I leave Bali, treasuring the moments passed, despite the work, the fun, the experience, I will still miss my home.

1 comments:

Bali Hotel said...

Finding a suitable Bali hotel is simple if you want to book online. There are wide ranges of hotels in Bali spreading throughout the island. You can find the cheapest Bali hotels to private Bali villas at special rates.

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs