A night to remember: Bus ride

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I guess its just one of those day's when you expect things to go nicely but went horribly bad, and all you wanted to do is to make someone happy. It's like when you have a really bad migrane and even if its killing you, you still have the strength to smile do something that you think special, and all of a sudden a big wall slams into your face, and you can't help yourself pull together for a brief moment. 


It's 8:00 pm and all you wanted to do was to go home, take some rest, and thank the lord for the blessings that he gave you. All of a sudden the angels in heaven decided to play bowling and it seems someone is loosing pretty badly. The rain seems endless and the road has turned into a river with cars floating like boats, good thing I have an umbrella and a tough pair of shoes.

As soon I step into the bus, I felt calmer, with my cellphone as my music companion I tried to sleep the night at the bus. After an hour I woke up and I noticed I was still at the same road with only a few meters from where I took the ride, I never felt sleepy again. It was still raining, another hour past and another until it took me five hours at the bus just to get home, five which normally would only take two or three hours at most.

It's 1:00 Am and my body feels numb, at last I can savour my bed and sleep my thoughts behind, and hope for a pleasant day when I wake up.

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © My blogs